Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Yin ... Lost ... and not found yet


If you by any chance know the whereabout of Muhammad Nazrin or Yin please contact the City police by sending an SMS to POLISKL at 32728 or call 03-21159999 or the nearest police station.
The parents, and the whole nation now, have been searching for Yin since he went missing during the family outing at S0G0. The fateful day was Saturday March 31. Which mean he has been missing for more than 10 days now !

Now, don't start with ... it's the fault of the parents' ... syok sangat shopping ... anak lupa ! If you're going to write that, just save yr time .

Things do happen. Tak caye tanya
Ms Gartblue ... and I do have my share of panic moments (which seems like years) of losing my active boys. All these events do not make us less of a parent wokey !

My worst experience was back in Feb 2006 when LittleWan#1 ran away from his Tahfiz, all the way from Shah Alam to KOTA RAYA. Oh well, that will be another entry all together ... esok-esoklah. Suffice to say, a kind hearted Pakcik Teksi found him wandering around and offer to send them home. Lesson learnt - force your kids to memorize all family members' phone number.

Now it's not the time to point fingers. Rather do help to look around and pray for Yin's safety.

I count my LittleWans tonight. All 4 of them are in front of me, watching Ultraman on the box.
Silently counting my blessing that all my kids are safely within my eye sight.

And my prayer to both Shamsul Ghazali and Nur Amizah Ahmad.

Where ever you go, please look around.

3 comments:

ekantona said...

so good of you to have Yin's story i yr blog. I have his photo from the newspaper( just like yours) on my cubicle. Oh Ninuk, one of your sons once ran away from school, sampai ke Kota Raya pulak tu? Tak terbayang perasaan risau you masa tu..syukur , ada pakcik teksi yg baik & they found the way back.

Cherry said...

hhhhmmm bilalah Yin tu nak dapat balik rumah dia ya ?

famyGirl said...

i've had my share of kecut perut moments too. i lost sofea twice (actually three times) before this. nak salahkan dia sebab tak dengar kata (berpuluh kali pesan jangan pegi jauh-jauh, duduk dekat ibu), she's still a child, end up rasa nak salahkan diri sendiri sebab kurang perihatin. nak takutkan lebih-lebih about the dangers out there nanti budak tu paranoid sesangat pulak. but then better safe then sorry kan? i think she knows her limits, she knows about potential dangers, tapi time keluar tu, she seems to forget. *rolleyes*

i pray that Yin is safe, wherever he is, and that he gets to return to his parents soon.