Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Execuse me Sir, You're fired !

I never thought I will have to say that but after giving a month ++, I think I will not risk the Co's interest any further.

Nothing personal Sir ... while I value your skill in aud1t1ng area, but I do have to ask for your removal from this particular engagement.

I demand that your employer, who is currently our serv1ce provider, to send another personnel who can communicate.
So I can spend my time validating the content of the presentation and report, rather than playing "Mr Brown - Mind Your Language" role.

Me no speak Londong well but me can speak lah.
Me can say things in less than 12 words, me say. Me don't use too many words.
Me say "recommend" ... me not say "is found want1ng".
Me say "pa1n areas" me explain the problem, me not say what me see as observations.

Me say sorry to you Sir, but me have to put the Co's interest above all. Afterall it's the Co's money, not mine.
Execuse me Sir, you are fired.


p/s: I never thought I can be this harsh, but push me to the wall .. I got to do what I got to do.

2 comments:

ekantona said...

ouchh!!?

Cherry said...

ekantona : yeappp big ouch ! just before maghrib the big boss of the service provider called me up and apologize. said this resource X will be removed by Monday next week. the replacement is someone that i've worked with before and i'm ok with resource Y. don't know whether to feel relieve or pity to X. lantaklah .. i got to do what i got to do ... kan kan kan.