Friday, December 21, 2007

Ooops ... Blunder big time !

For "cari makan", I am the policy and process governess. I create policy follow by the responding standards and processes.
Those do not follow process, by reason of ignorance or simply "degil, will have to "fill up the except1on and exempt1on" form. Then they need to get it signed by the my boss boss and his/her boss.

Now ... that's when it is the policy and processes within my area.
What if I am the one who "fail" to comply to policy and processes from other areas ?

Tak ke fenin makcik governess.

Thousand apologies Ms C0uns3l, Ms Pr0cur3m3nt, Ms F1nanc3 ... all the oversight are not intended. Must have been due to the over-heavy workload that contribute to the unintended oversight.

Luckily a conversation w/ my lunch partner over a shared cup of teh tarik and 4 pieces of cekodok surface my ooops before it's to late and a good candidate for future aud1t item.

Step 1 : admit the mistake and apologize.
Step 2 : blog about it ... so next time i remember, hopefully
Step 3 : reverse the process and go backward with the processes that i've unintentionally missed out.

Ahhhh ! Have to reverse so many paperwork and even worse need to present to the t3nd3r committ33 ... aku malas betul le bab-bab ni.

I want to take another break.

2 comments:

IBU said...

Salam ninuk

The last few times I dropped by here, the same entry sampai naik bersawang. Then today, suddenly so many entries to catch up.

Selamat Hari Raya & Happy new year!!

Cherry said...

wahai ibu, kita ni kan seasonal. busy le, tak sempat nak ber-blog. now less busy sikit, mood pun balik. tengoklah how long this time the kurang busy-ness.