Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Making good of my MCs

By tomorrow, I will be on MC for 8 days + the 2 public holidays + 2 set of weekends ... it has been a straight 12 days of not going to the office.

Being a good employee, I do check my office email from time to time and call back my 2 staffs and the Admin to discuss issues and updates ... I even had phone discussion w/ the Auditor to clear up things. My eyes are not well, but my brain and mouth still in working condition. And the pink eye virus will not travel thru' the internet and phone line. So they are safe.

Now aside from the work that I've accomplished while on MC ... this is my other achievement :

Before - Uqbah Gondrong




Work-In-Progress1 - The Gondrong counting the minutes ...





Work-In-Progress2 - The center is already Botak - no turning back ...





After - Uqbah Gondrong No More



The work of the 1-eye MAK and Bibik Tutik.

11 comments:

eiseais said...

i love botak boys...hehehe

UglyButAdorable said...

hehh..hehh..cute nyerr..i always have something with bald boys..raser nak tenyeh tenyeh kepala tu..

Anonymous said...

ksian anak sedara bude. uqbah pun misti ada rasa nak me-lawar macam kita. sekali2 biar lah ada rambut yg kemas , tak payah gondrong, tak payah botak, macam mana?

InaOK said...

Makin hensem lak .. ekk.
Both my boys not botak but close to botak sejak masuk tahfiz. HeHeHe.

Kaklong Syikin said...

sblm my aiman masuk tadika dulu, terutama masa dia toddler, rajin gak botakkan rambut dia.la ni, kalau suruh dia tak mo dah..segan kot.

Kaklong Syikin said...

lupa pulak..selamt hari ibu buat kak ninuk :)

rafiqaheliza said...

Botak terus ni? Tapak 1 ke?
I maintain Ashraff's hair with Tapak 3. Easier to manage if it's botak-:)

Hot Mama said...

Bila dah botak nampak cam football playerlaa pulak! Hehehe

Hopefully pink eye tuu dah hilang

zan said...

ohh sakit mata rupanya...kesian dia...i hope u r well by now....
tak dapek lah nak tgk gambar, FSL block pics

anggerik merah said...

hope you ur felling better now. Take care

Lollies said...

waduhh gondrong sekali.