Monday, December 19, 2005

Confusing calls today

0458PM >>

0176825867 (male voice) :: I need to talk to you, I want you to know that I love you.
012xxxxx (me) :: Who is this ?
0176825867 :: I want to talk to you.
012xxxx :: Fine, but I need to know who you are first.
0176825867 :: Uhhh !
End call

0500PM >>
SMS from 0176825867 to 012xxxx:: I love you baby

0525PM >>
0166167761 (male voice) :: Yang, I am sorry about tadi. I sayang you ... betul ni.
012xxxx (me) :: Hmmm siapa ni ? Nak cakap dengan siapa ?
0166167761 :: You lah, nak cakap dengan you.
012xxxx :: Boleh cakap, tapi you ni siapa ? Nak cakap dengan siapa ?
0166167761 :: Ehhhhh !
End call


~~~~~~
Penat je hari ini jawap talipon !
Some couple must be fighting somewhere out there .

4 comments:

zan said...

hehehe....alamak beryang yang LOL...tah2 serkap jarang tak..taktik masa kini...

InaOK said...

ya betul tu ... sbb I pun pernah kena, nak ajak berkenalan ...
berhari-hari member try .. tak give up walau pun I ignore until one day he sms when I was sick,(hp tak leh nak off sbb I was waiting for an important call)I terpaksa jawab :
"I tak sihat so pliz let me rest"(kononnya tak nak lah berkasar..)
Ehh....lain lak jadiknya...
Told my hubby about it sbb takut the 'alien' sms & hubby angkat ..
Ha engkau dapat jelingan maut sekali ... terus I off hp. Nasib bdn, I missed the important call ... Aduhai......

Cherry said...

Zan & Ina,
From the voice of the callers, I had the feeling that he was in real mess with his "Yang". Mestilah dah screw up big time.
I was thinking at that time, how could someone accept a SMS divorce when the chances of mistake and unvalidated source of the message is so big.

Anonymous said...

Hei..how come two different numbers, but both ended up calling you ye?
Macam hotline pulak..