Saturday, December 10, 2005

Konsert Sure Heboh

2 days ago I was asked this question.

Aman : Mak boleh tak kita pergi Konsert Sure Heboh Sabtu ni ?
Mak : Hmmm ... nanti Mak tanya Ayah.
Aman : Tapi Aman ngan Aziz dah janji dengan Raziq, Adlan nak pergi Sabtu dengan Ahad pagi.
Mak : Haaaa ... lain kali jangan janji dulu sebelum Mak kata OK. Nanti Mak talipon Mama Raziq.

So ... would you bring your kids go to Konsert Sure Heboh ?


Aman & Aziz are mine, 7 and 5 respectively.
Raziq is 7 and Adlan is 5. Raziq & Adlan are my biras's kids staying in the same neighbourhood as me.

3 comments:

InaOK said...

Nope..definitely not.
The Sunday they had it in Kuantan, we went to visit Sulaiman kat Ma'ahad, asked permission fr his warden to take him out...punyalah byk soalan dia tanya.
Then I realised ada SureHeboh kat KTN sbb terdgr kat radio.
Llaa...Ustaz, takkan lah nak bawak Sulaiman gi sana......
Anyway mmg kami sepakat bab ni, never expose our kids to such carnivals, ie kanival yg berbtk hiburan. Kalau Pesta Buku ke, IT ke tak pe lah...and we took them to the Commonwealth Games yrs ago kat Bukit Jalil.

Anonymous said...

Guess not a good idea.
For me, apart from the social issue, I just hate the big crowd there. It's a massacre! I never been there but u can expect the crowd..

Cherry said...

At last we make a decision to let the kids go there with my sister, my neighbour's daughter and Bibi.
The whole gang went there in the morning (there is no concert in the morning). According to my sister, they have fun with the clown, same games and at the Mickey club booth. Shops loooooots of Mister Potato & Mamee. There they calling-calling my biras gang who went there as well at the same time. My calculated risk : if they are to be exposed, then it will be in controlled environment, with us adult around. Saying simply NO without giving alternatives is quite risky nowadays.